As for the last 18 years, Skalar will exhibit at PittCon, held at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando FL, USA from February 27 â€“ March 4, 2005.
|We are located at booth No. 1863 where we will present the latest innovation in chemistry automation. |
Our product-specialists will be on-site to assist you
with any questions and discuss your applications
The full line of Skalar instruments will be exhibited, including:
- SAN++, total concept of automation in wet-chemistry:
Introducing a new "total automation" concept, to increase analysis speed and saving valuable operator time, for the analysis of:
- Total Nitrogen & Total Phosphate (incl. automatic in-line UV digestion);
- Total Cyanide (incl. automatic in-line UV digestion & distillation);
- Phenol (incl. automatic in-line distillation)
- and others.
- Automated BOD analysis by the SP10/SP1000 Robotic series, configured for different sample-loads for all type of laboratories requirements. Also an additional large variety of applications available such as pH, conductivity, sample-prep COD and more
- Total Organic Analyzers, (Formacs HT/LT series) for both High temp/IR and low temp UV persulfate/IR with optional Total Nitrogen detection in liquids
- Solid Carbon analysis by the (Formacs SC series, either as stand alone or easy attachment to the TOC analyzers
- Total Nitrogen analysis by the PrimacsSN, according Dumas method, for agricultural, food and chemical industry
- The Skalar Fluo-imager for oil in water analysis with the latest scanning technology utilizing spectral fluorescent signatures
- The Skalar ToxTracer for rapid Toxicity analysis.
Looking forward to see you in Orlando at the Skalar booth No. 1863
For more information please contact Skalar Analytical BV