Skalar presents the well-known SP1000 Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) robotic analyzer including automated sample pipetting. By providing this further automation step in the BOD application, water laboratories, will get high accurate, reproducible and precise results and have additional benefit of automated tedious manual handling procedures for this labor-intensive method. The BOD analysis is carried out in accordance with EPA 405.1/ISO 5815- 1/EN-1899-1/2.
- Complete “walk-away” automation: (de)capping, sample pipetting, addition of nitrification inhibitor, seed and dilution water, oxygen measurement,mixing, automatic probe/stirrer rinsing and BOD calculation
- Suitable for all available standard BOD bottles
- Extensive range of sample trays matching various incubators.
- Compatible with all current models of oxygen meter & probes (galvanic or optical DO probes)
- Barcode identification
- Comes with a very practical and flexible Robotic software package, incl. analyses scheduler, user definable print report & export options to LIMS/ Excel and excellent quality control features etc.
If you require more information on this application or Skalar analyzers, please do not hesitate to contact us.