As an international company Skalar attends a number of major exhibitions around the world. We will be pleased to meet you and demonstrate Skalar's latest innovations in wet chemistry automation, TOC & TN and Robotic analyzers at one of the following exhibitions:
Eurolab March 9-11
Booth No. E7,Warsaw, Poland, www.mttargi.pl
On display will be Skalar's San++continuous flow analyzer and the SP10 robotic analyzer configured for BOD analysis.
Pittcon March 13-18
Booth No. 1861, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, www.pittcon.org
The following products will be displayed:
- BluVisionTMdiscrete analyzer for automation of basic colorimetric analyses, handling all kind of sample matrices.
- CFA designated for Kelada Cyanide analysis (EPA approved) and one for Total Phenol, Total Phosphate and Total Nitrogen analysis (incl. automated distillation and digestion).
- SP10 robotic analyzer for the cost effective analysis of st-COD according to ISO 15705 and EPA 410.4 and a SP10 for automatic BOD analysis.
- PrimacsSLC Liquid/Solid Carbon Analyzer and also the PrimacsSN Solid Total Nitrogen/Protein analyzer.
- FormacsHT/TN TOC/TN analyzer with a stand-alone auto sampler and additional Nitrogen detector.
ChemBio March 22-24
Booth No. 6e64, Helsinki, Finland, www.chembiofinland.fi
The FormacsHT and autosampler, San++ configured for Total CN and permanganate value (CODMn) analysis and a SP50 pH/EC are demonstrated.
Laborama March 24-25
Booth no. 2-D2, Groot Bijgaarden, Belgie, www.laborama.be/
The following chemistry automation products are showed BluVisionTM, San++, SP10Robotic analyzer configured for st-COD and FormacsHT/TN TOC analyzer with additional Nitrogen detector.